Paw Pals began as a family run pet sitting business in 2005, established to offer a suitable alternative to the kennels and cattery, or having to rely on neighbours or family for holiday pet care.
Mother and daughter, Sally and Victoria, created a bespoke service which allowed pet owners to go away, whether on holiday or at work, and relax, knowing their home is safe and their pet cared for in accordance with their exact requirements.
Due to the overwhelming success of the first Paw Pals branch the opportunity to franchise the business nationally was created. With branches across the UK, Paw Pals is now run by Susie Cooke (with help from her dog Moe!), who originally started out a franchisee herself, running her branch in Salisbury, before selling the on to the now current owner.
We are always looking for other dedicated pet lovers to operate their own successful Paw Pals franchise.
If you have a love of pets, the outdoors and would like a job with a healthy lifestyle whilst working for yourself, then a Paw Pals Pet Sitting & Dog Walking franchise could be for you!
To learn more about our franchise opportunities, please see our franchise page or contact us for an information pack.
Only the most genuine, caring and professional people join the Paw Pals team and our recruitment process is extremely thorough. All pet sitters are CRB/police checked, have at least two professional references, have full public liability insurance and are fully registered with The Pet Care Trust providing a guarantee of the utmost professionalism when caring for your home and pets. Our franchsiees are also required to take a professional course in Pet Sitting and Dog Walking, including training in pet first aid, nutrition, canine behaviour and small animal management. Please contact your local branch for details.
Why Choose Paw Pals?
- Paw Pals does not charge extra for weekend visits.
- Paw Pals will follow precisely your pet/s routine; they can be fed at their usual time, walked to their usual place and sleep in their usual comfortable bed.
- We do not walk dogs in groups. All dogs are walking individually unless specifically requested by a customer.
- You can relax and enjoy your time away without having to rush back to collect your pets from a kennel/cattery during inconvenient hours.
- Paw Pals offer a flexible service to suit your requirements. Not only will we look after your home and your pets, we can do your shopping and even collect the dry-cleaning.
- Having a Paw Pal at home can provide an ideal burglar deterrant as we will make your home looked lived in whilst you're away.
- Paw Pals looks after all animals, so you won't need to find temporary homes for your small pets, such as fish, rabbits and birds.
- Paw Pals are fully insured, CRB/police checked and members of The Pet Care Trust.
- Our pet sitters exist to make your pets life as stress free as possible during your time away and not to make a profit on ridiculous extras! Our flexible policy ensures you can be assured we will do whatever is asked, even if this means cooking a steak for your dog or salmon for your cat!