The Full Pet Care Franchise Package
Starting your own business is a daunting prospect, which is why we’ve done most of the hard work for you.
You will have everything you need to open your own Paw Pals branch.
The Paw Pals franchise package includes:
- A pet sitting business model that has bred successful businesses for over 10 years.
- A comprehensive Operating Manual & Marketing Plan.
- Your exclusive franchise territory.
- Use of the Paw Pals Registered Trademark & Corporate Identity.
- Your own email address.
- Your own pages on the Paw Pals website.
- 24/7 support from Head Office.
- Two days business training at Head Office; tailored to your personal needs and experience.
- Three days shadowing an existing Paw Pals Franchisee.
- A recognised pet-sitting qualification.
- A Pet First Aid training course.
- Use of our bespoke, Paw Pals developed Information Management System
- Online Accountancy software & support
- Launch marketing & PR support, including a local press release & advertisement.
- Fully branded, professional Paw Pals livery for your vehicle.
- Fully branded uniform.
- A personalised promotional video.
- Google Adwords campaign.
- 1 year premium advertising package with the market leading dog-friendly website.
- Free standing promotional banner.
- Paw Pals stationery and business cards, personalised for you and your branch.
- Merchandise pack.
LEGAL and ADMINISTRATION
- Professional business & HR documents
- Pet Industry Federation membership
- Business & public liability insurance.
- Police Disclosure certificate.
- No management fees to pay in the first six months
- Starter pack of a top pet calming product
- Comprehensive dog breed encyclopaedia.
- The help and support of your fellow Paw Pals Franchisees.
WHY PAW PALS IS DIFFERENT
We don’t pack walk our dogs
Extensive feedback has confirmed that this is preferred by our clients and franchisees alike, making our service unique, specialised and a more enjoyable experience.
Ongoing support and training
As well as full start up support and training courses, you receive ongoing advice and guidance from Paw Pals Head Office and the network of your fellow franchisees alike.
We also provide additional training and refreshers each year.
The pet world is your oyster
We actively encourage our franchisees to expand their businesses and to offer additional services, with full support every step of the way.
We have been franchisees ourselves
We have first hand experience of running a successful Paw Pals franchise ourselves so are perfectly positioned to help you make a success of yours.
WATCH OUR 'BECOME A FRANCHISEE' VIDEO!
FREE FRANCHISE PROSPECTUS
WHAT OUR FRANCHISEES SAY
“I found Paw Pals on a franchise website and was so inspired by their friendly nature and genuine passion for animals, that I knew it was the one for me”
Caroline Newbury, Paw Pals West Oxon